I finally posted with a picture. Thank goodness. But anyway I've been stuck on this level for a while now. But not going to lie, I have made some progress throughout the game. I have definitely gotten farther with the help of my fellow peer, Juliet. Currently, my character is alone in the game, after defeating my mother figure because she refused to let me leave the house and in order for me to progress from the house, I needed to leave. So right now I have no guardian. *insert sad face emoticon* and I am walking the ruins by myself which is very unsafe according to most of the inhabitants of the RUINS. I am having a lot of trouble passing this current level although because there seems to be some kind of gate of thorns in my way, preventing me from progressing to the next level. Maybe I should watch a walkthrough on YouTube to guide me and help me because I probably don't have as much time as I think I do. Okay. let me go play. Signing off - Tmoney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog