So today, I played undertale again for a while until I got to a golden star in which I can save my progress. Thank goodness woo ! So far, undertale has definitely increased my patience as a player and also in real life. It's quite frustrating to play the game if you're someone that's as impatient as me. But it definitely did teach me how to slow down and think before making a decision. Lately, I've been losing my lives more often in the game and that's insanely frustrating but I'm learning how to cope and fight off my enemies. I did although, pass a level that i had been stuck on for a week. In class today Ms. Wright explained that if there is a place that we get stuck on, that we should look up how to get past that level on YouTube and watch a walkthrough that could help us. Immediately after she gave us this advice, I looked up the level that i was stuck on and instantly beat it. How insane right?!. Ms. Wright if you're reading this you're a life saver !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog